Sometimes standard pub quizzes are just a bit too hard for a pub quiz crowd
Let’s face, it not everyone is a pub quiz genius!
Or you might just want a quiz where no-one gets less than half marks – if so try our Easier Quizzes
For a free sample of our easier quiz packs download the easier quiz above – just right click on the link and save to your hard drive.
Questions in the free easy quiz are as follows;
1. London’s underground railway is known as The … what ‘T’?
2. In which sport do teams compete for the Solheim Cup?
3. The 2005 film Hoodwinked was an updated version of which classic fairy tale?
4. In which sport would you use a Fosbury flop?
5. What type of dancers did the artist Edgar Degas often paint?
6. Which golfer is nicknamed ‘The Big Easy’?
7. How many ‘World Wars’ were there in the twentieth century?
8. What ‘J’ is the owner of pet dog Tigris in Roman Mysteries?
9. A variety of apple called Granny Smith has what colour skin?
10. What is the first name of the tennis-playing sister of Serena Williams?
1. The Tube
3. Little Red Riding Hood
4. The High Jump
5. Ballet Dancers
6. Ernie Els
1. How many red boxes are there at the start of the TV game show Deal Or No Deal?
2. With which sport would you associate Babe Ruth?
3. Which author created Noddy and The Secret Seven?
4. In which 2003 film did Jack Black teach rock music to posh school kids?
5. Who created and portrayed the characters ‘Ali G’ and ‘Borat’?
6. What food is Billingsgate Market famous for selling?
7. Derived from the Greek for “Star Nature”, which science deals with celestial bodies?
8. Which English football club are known as ‘Pompey’?
9. What ‘S’ is the male part of a plant’s reproductive system?
10. What was Nelson Mandela’s second wife named?
3. Enid Blyton
4. School Of Rock
5. Sacha Baron Cohen
1. Which rapper starred in the 2005 film Get Rich or Die Tryin’?
2. How many events are there in a decathlon?
3. What ‘N’ was known as the Emperor who “fiddled while Rome burned”?
4. Who played the role of Danny Ocean in the film Ocean’s Twelve?
5. What kind of power plants are Sizewell and Sellafield in the U.K.?
6. What type of Chick was Charlotte Church in 2005?
7. In soil, what ’A’ is reduced by the addition of lime?
8. Johnny and the Dead was a novel written by Terry who?
9. The most westerly part of the English mainland is called Land’s … what?
10. Which special power did Raven have in the TV series That’s So Raven?
1. 50 Cent
4. George Clooney
6. Crazy Chick
10. Psychic Visions
1. Name either of former British Prime Minister Tony Blair’s middle names.
2. Who helped Janet Jackson to a Superbowl ‘wardrobe malfunction’?
3. What ‘T’ word were the Tudors in the Horrible Histories books?
4. What is the largest island of the Inner Hebrides?
5. Which ‘C.B.’ starred as Susan in the 2006 film Babel?
6. What is the only international airport in Wales?
7. The Green Day Signature Series T-shirt supported which charity?
8. What type of pastry is used to make vol au vents?
9. Traditionally, how many ‘Wonders of the World’ are there?
10. What colour of circle shows the easiest runs for skiing?
1. (Either of) Charles or Lynton
2. Justin Timberlake
5. Cate Blanchett
7. Amnesty International
8. Puff pastry
1. With which band would you associate singer Fergie?
2. In which pantomime does Widow Twankey appear?
3. Who became British Prime Minister in 1940?
4. With which country’s cuisine would you associate Lasagne?
5. What parts of the Venus de Milo are missing?
6. For which county did Michael Vaughan first play cricket?
7. Which boy band had a number one hit in 2004 with Who’s David?
8. What ‘T.S.’ was the most famous work by the Norwegian artist Edvard Munch?
9. Also the name of an American medical drama, what ‘S.E.’ was the name of Gnarls Barkley’s debut album?
10. Who shot and almost killed Tony at the start of The Sopranos series 6: Jimmy, Junior or Jerry?
1. Black Eyed Peas
3. Winston Churchill
5. Her Arms
8. The Scream
9. St. Elsewhere